For your safety and the safety of your well it is best to have professional help when it comes to having clean drinking water. We use specialized materials, equipment, and learned techniques to keep your well system working and water supply safe. It is common that well owners drop tools into the well including the pump if they try and pull it their selves. If this happens we will be glad to come out and remove that object and fix the issue for you but to save you time and money it would be easier to call us first here at Haynes Well & Pump Service.
Some things you as the well owner can do are:
- Check the well cap/cover to make sure its not cracked or needs repaired.
- Yearly have your water professionally tested, to ensure you are receiving the best water you can.
- Keep all hazardous chemicals away from the well.
- Be careful when mowing around the well, damaging the well casing/well cap can jeopardize the protection of the well itself.
- Don’t pile up snow, leafs, or other materials around the well.
- Always have a licensed pump/well professional work on your well.